Thursday, March 13, 2008

A YES …or a NO???


About you, whenever, I sit to ink
Automatically, I just begin to think.
Just looking at the words that flow
makes me wonder, special are you still, a yes or a no.


Not so long ago, If you remember, in the past
we thought, happiness between us, could everlast.
Closeness, in us, set out to so very easily grow
a coincidence of sorts you still think, yes or a no.


There were instances wherein I was in a lot of strife
and I wondered where you had disappeared from my life.
Is it that you never want to be there in my low
I wish I get an answer, either a yes or a no.

Yet, I used to have my unending concern
as, for you, always, in me, I had this yearn.
A sham, you thought, was it, all that I had to show
tell me today, as I want to know, whether a yes or a no.

Soon was to come that dreaded and unforgettable day
wherein, we left each other’s lives, with nothing to say.
Yet, my heart, still for an answer, wants to know
whether now also, you care for me, just a yes or a no.

No comments: