Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MUSINGS WHILE IN THE QUE..something unique ;)


As outside, Andheri station, last evening, i stood
to catch the bus, for long,i knew i had to wait.
Wished that i had some way by which i could
get home before it was to get too late.






The que seem to check my patience

as people slowly started to make a pass
Just when i was getting fed up of the turbulence
my wandering eyes sighted a pretty lass.

She stood yonder shining like the full moon
and she spoke, on her face, had a beaming smile.
For once, her looks,not hunger, was making me swoon
that made me forget my weariness for that while.

People to get ahead, each other, were out to push
as i tried and wished that i could catch her glimpse.
A feel, i was out to get, what i could say as "dil kush"
that for a long time, i had not felt since.

I just wished that it was the two of us
and all other people were to disappear.
Then she would not make any sort of fuss
of me approaching and being to her near.

Just then i was awakened from my reverie
as i could hear the sound of the screeching break.
Alas, in front of my eyes, i could just see
that someone else's hand, the gal was to take.

No comments: