Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MUSINGS AT THE MUMBAI AIRPORT....


As to board the flight, i managed to check in
later i was to realize, much to my chagrin
that the flight i was supposed to take was running late
and hence, an hour and half, i had to wait.

But i didnt have to think to count till ten
as quickly, i picked up my diary and pen
so that i could in it, sit and jot
of what all came to my mind as i thought.

As usual, could be seen, on all counters, que
as when their flight would come, they had no clue.
Going on a holiday, like me, could be seen many a guy and lass
who seem to near me, to cut across, make a pass.

Maybe the guests who had come from abroad
in their lives, expereinces they had never had.
Probably in their mind they were out to wonder
whether flying via Mumbai was a blunder.

The snall kids seemed to be getting impatient and bore
and hence they irritated their parents to the core.
Helplessness was evident as well on the ground staff
and i like others, didnt know whether to cry or laugh!!

Just then i felt that my stomach underwent some sort of a jumble
as i could hear, from inside, it letting out a rumble.
I knew it was telling me to pick up something to eat
and so keeping aside my ideas, i arose from my seat.

No comments: