Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ODE TO OUR "LOVE" :( (A DUET)


1)I just do not know how
in us,we had so much love.
Though you were with so near
to express,to each other,was our fear.

2)Those days i used to be all alone
and i had none,in my life,to call my own,
This i knew and i just wished that one day
those 3 magical words,to you,i could say.

3)I also dreamt of being your wife
as i knew,you would get rid of my strife.
Alas,who knew what was in store due to fate
took us away and distance it was to create.

4)Yet somehow,we retained our contact
as our relationship,we wanted it to be intact.
All was fine till one day i got to learn
that our relation had taken an 'u' turn.

5)With someone else,in life,you had started to go
and your love,to someone else,you had begun to show.
He was there to take your life a step further
and you had found yourself a suitable partner.

6)Now,I know,with him,you've started to get along
and your hearts,to each other,started to belong.
There is nothing much that i can think to do
except from your life to bid adieu.

7)Falling in love,with him,i dont regret
but,its you,yet i cannot forget
as whenever in life,you were mine
happiness you gave me was like cloud nine.

8)Now that we cannot be,in life,together
all that i pray is that you dont suffer.
I hope that if there is something called destiny
may you,in my next life,be there to give me felicity.

1a,1b,2a,2b,3a,3b,4a,4b,6a,6b,6c,6d=Lines that the girl sings.
1c,1d,3b,3c,4c,4d,5a,5b,5c,5d,7a,7b,7c,7d,8a,8b,8c,8d=Lines that the boy sings.

Both boy n gal together at the end:
"Let those who love each other
in life,be always together
so that,doesnt play games,fate
and bring them together when its too late.."

No comments: