Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Confessions of a Killer


I just dont have any sort of clue

how i belong to those unusual few

who seem to always get the thrill

when somone innocent they can kill.




Pleasure, for me,hasnt been a gal's kiss

as frustration is when i shoot and miss.

In life,it looks,i've learnt that the only fun

is when i load and press the trigger of the gun.


Ever since to shoot, i got to learn

life has always been on the run.

Sometimes, i think,i've got myself to blame

as i do all this to get my share of fame.


Ordinary people whenever i get to see

about them i think as any other enemy.

It looks as though all my desires to satiate

these people, i should kill and eliminate.


Words,am sure, i'll never get to say

especially when will come such a day

that i can think to simply break free

and stop all this killing and shooting spree.


Families of Victims have always called me son of a w***e

and so, in future,god knows,for me, what is in store.

Hopefully with all this when iam, for good, done

i feel that for me, in life, there is someone.


All this while,night and day, in life

i had seen blood,pain and strife.

Hopefully,in life, i can think,easily to move on

and put all this behind as an era that was bygone.

No comments: