Thursday, March 13, 2008

..WAS THERE SOMETHING THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO HIDE??


When i saw you the first time, i knew
that there was something i had seen in few.
It was at that instant i wished you were always beside
though i felt that from me, something you were trying to hide.

You had such warmth and an amazing smile
that even now,from my mind,hasnt left me for a while.
I always wanted to see the sunset, with you,every eventide
even though your face, from me,you always wanted to hide.

Though the way you acted at times were real strange
i couldnt follow the different emotions and their range.
Yet i knew that i could trust you to not take me for a ride
though i thought that there was something that you were to hide.

Like a blind man, you i always went to follow
and couldnt leave the glimpse i saw in the shadow.
I saw you like, in future, to be my bride
even though i felt that from me, you were trying to hide.

Alas,all this has come to some sort of a full stop
and from then on, like a limp,am out to hop.
For you to return,both my heart and mind have cried
and reminded me, what all from me, you tried to hide.

No comments: