Thursday, March 13, 2008

WHEN YOU....

When you give, of yours, that beautiful smile
all that i can think for a little while
is how i can think of ,myself to relax
and would go away, all those that is to, me, tax.

When you, towards me give me that lovely look
i just wonder the extra effort that God, took
to someone like you, specially create
so that a glimpse, my desires, get satiate.

Whey you come beside me and utter a hi
all that i can think, as to me, a why
am blessed to have someone like you in life
by which would go away all my strife.

When you, towards me, make a pass
your first glimpse, i saw, comes to me, oh lass.
Again i wish, your hand, i could just hold
and tell you repeatedly what has been told.

When you tell me, how much, iam to you, special
it makes blessed that though am someone trivial.
Who could, someone like you i really deserve
so that, till eternity, i can think to preserve.

No comments: