Monday, March 17, 2008

KMC GREENS


It was simply an awesome scene
to find the grass so lush and green.
As one could hear the birds chirp
one could feel, a beat, skip.

People were just out on a walk
and I was there with none to talk.
Some of them were just having fun
against the backdrop of the setting sun.

Slowly, silently blew the air
and gently ruffled my hair.
Amidst the vehicles yonder passing by
stars began to, slowly, show up in the sky.

One could think, to worries, simply forget
and lay down to sleep on the green carpet.
In a child’s eye, I could clearly see
the enjoyment that had brought it glee.

A scene that lit up the radiant sky
was when one could see the birds fly.
All I could do was to sit and sigh
since I couldn’t fly that high.

As people continued with their enjoying
a few students had come and were studying.
As the night began to slowly come near
few could be seen with someone their dear.

One could feel to forget all the strife
that is present in one’s routine and life.
Hence, as I set to go, I wished I come again
and piece of mind, I try and regain.

No comments: