Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MUSINGS DURING LATE SITTING...


One evening, quite late, i was made to sit
especially when fatigue had reached the hilt.
There wasnt any specific, i guess purpose
and was forced to, my hunger, suppress.

As i continued to feel sleepy and weary
bosses inside were out to make merry.
It increased, so much, my colleague's frustration
that he repeatedly said that it was not in his job description!!



Since i did not know what else to do
for this poem, i started to get some clue.
Yet, i felt that out, from the office i walk
as i could hear the bosses chatter and talk.

For me and my colleague, the bosses were like devil
and their intentions, towards us,was really evil.
What an example, i wondered,they wanted to show
by making us, this terrible thing, to undergo.

Anyways,one day,surely when i become a boss
Iam sure that i wont take anyone for a toss.
As if anyone were to follow me as his disciple
i would ensure that it is organizational principle.

No comments: