Wednesday, March 12, 2008

PREDICAMENT OF A PROBLEMATIC KID(any better title?)


Iam unable to understand what all i read
and in class,to what all is said, i cant pay heed.
Nothing seems to go into my little head
as i just dont know what all is being said.


At me, friends and classmates just stare
and to my teachers,i am their worst nightmare.
All that i do is to, in class, is to sit and drool
and think how much i hate going to school.


Of all subjects, i hate much is MATH
and i somehow incur the teacher's wrath.
Whatever to my head, if it were to come
i cant understand how to do a single sum.


Lessons mom tries hard to me explain
yet its of no use as it goes all in vain.
I just feel that i run and go out of home
and around town. i just,all day, roam.

I just wait for the moment when i can put the head of mine
and show to all that am ok and all fit and fine.
Then people who jibed at me night and day
will have to listen to what all i got to say.

Hence, i hope soon that i can proudly show
of all the talents, to all, i have got to know.
In that proud moment of glory that i've of mine
i guess, i would have reached beyond cloud nine.

No comments: