Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Wished it was you”

Last night, when I dreamt about you
I just wished, it should come true.
Today when the sun kissed me good morning
your warmth I could feel in it my darling.

Words are few and tough for me to say
how much, your thoughts come, night and day.
Though I wish that you are, to me, always near
loosing you is always my worst fear.

Limited are these days that we get to talk
and when I see sometimes besides me, you walk
I just wish that your hand I don’t let go
and my feelings for you, continue to show.

Time flies so fast and it seems to be so few
that what future has in store, I’ve no clue.
Atleast let us enjoy and give each others glee
as what our lives will eventually turn out to be.

If fate, us together, one day, were to bring
poems for you, specially, I will write and sing.
I just pray that I have your continued presence
as by that, there can be, in my life,some essence.
 

No comments: