Friday, March 14, 2008

ODE TO MY DREAM GIRL..


Wish I could fall in love again
so that my lost happiness I can regain.
Still, am looking out, for that girl
Who’ll come by and make me whirl.
 
She must be someone with long hair
and in her eyes, for me,must be care.
Its ok, to look, if she is simple and sweet
as its her company I expect as a treat.
 
To avoid any sort of future frustration
she must be with minimal expectation.
This can come if she accepts as I am 
who’s someone ordinary and with no glam.
 
Her dressing must be simple, yet with grace
and,always a smile, must be on the face.
Everyone I know must be able to relate to her
as their friend, sister or even daughter.
 
She must know, for me and all, how to cook
and feed something that isn’t there in the book.
“Food is the way to a man’s heart” they say
which hopefully her cooking, I can relish night & day.
 
Being with me, for her, would be a roller coaster ride
and I wish, she would never leave my side.
Even if am someone who has touched the low
her head, in shame, I wont allow her to bow.
 
In future, may come a day, when I can think
that I’ll never ever to leave my favourite drink.
Instead of being like someone who gets angry
she must be there to ease my frustration and worry.
 
While there is happiness, there is bound to be strife
and separation,we may think form each other’s life.
Yet,care and concern, for each other,be there night and day
though those three magical words, often we may not say.
 
While she is there as a mother to my children
she must show them unconditional love and concern .
My wish to you is that let us bring our kids together 
so that they would know more about their father and mother.

So, come along, find and propose your love to me
as, that is what in your eyes, I want to see.
A girl’s true love is what I can think to believe 
before I think, my heart, to anyone I can give.

No comments: