Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CONVERSATIONS IN SILENCE



Fate, from each others lives, might have made us move away

and not allowed us to see each other night and day.

Yet we will endure this as our love for each other is true

even though, of the pangs, none may have any clue.



The glimpse, of you, those days, I saw

had left me in a feeling of awe.

That smiling face is still in my heart

which will never, from me, depart.


Limited may be these days, our conversation

but when it happens,it gives us so much elation.

We are,for sure, truly a couple from heaven

so that each others lives we are there to enliven.


Night will make way to another day and night

and though we are not in each others sight

remember that even if today I was destined to die

I would as your love I’ve and wont let even a sigh.


So my sweetheart, honey, darling

always for me have this yearning.

Till we meet, to you, for now,I bid adieu

and always remember that I LOVE YOU.

No comments: