Friday, March 7, 2008

A LOVE POEM..nameless though :)

Ever since,you,i've known and found

i've been flying & cant see the ground.

Friendship between us had steadily grown

and without each other,we could never be alone.


You are a gift from the GOD above

as you'll be the one whom i'll love.

Thinking of you makes my heart skip a beat

which i look forward as a sweet treat.


Carved in my heart is your face

that i know,i'll never ever efface

The moments,you,i get to see

just gives me so much of glee.


On this earth, i dont need heaven

as you are there,my life, enliven.

For that, i pray,always have your presence

so that in my lfie,would be there some essence.


Yet sometimes,i think,in you,there is fear

for you,to come towards me closer and near.

But remember that you are the one among the few

that i'll always say I LOVE YOU..


Whatever concern,to me,now & in future you'll show

it reasures me that our relation is there to grow

and that,in life,we can always continue to've fun

by being underneath the stars and the sun.


Comes the night and turns soon into a new day

and this is always i can think to say

that amidst all this joy and laughter

we'll always be MADE FOR EACH OTHER.


Even if were to come,many a strife

we'll face together, bravely, our life.

Coz,we 've done nothing bad or wrong

in the way of making our love life strong.

No comments: