Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WHY WE WRITE?.


As one night, i sat and was out to think
and, as usual, i began to wonder what to ink.
Suddenly , from nowhere, came in sight
a friend who who asked why is that i write.

For once, this was an unexpected poser
for which i just didn't have an answer.
This made me whack hard my grey cell
so that something, to my friend,i could tell.

Something told me that it was a necessity
for whenever i write,i got some felicity.
But even if i told someone that i got pleasure
to convince would be hard as it is hard to measure.

Or was it that i had extra time to pass
as after work, i wouldn't get to be with a lass.
But that wasn't the reason that was actual
as i knew, there was a reason,that was special.

But surely it was not at all my vocation
neither was it a kind of a desperation.
It made me really sit back and wonder
whether what i was doing was some blunder.

Hence, keeping my senses, intact
and not hastily, in any way, react
I thought, to one and all,this i write
so that, on this, they are able to shed light!!..

No comments: