Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MUSINGS AT SUNSET

Yesterday evening,when i went to the beach

little did i know, it had something, to me, teach.

Apart from making me get the feeling of awe

i knew i couldnt forget what all i saw.


It was already late in the eventide

and there wasnt any sign of the tide.

As i settled myself to look at the sky

it left me speechless and gave me a feel of high.


Could be seen the beautiful setting sun

that itself looked like a great person.

Apart from looking so pretty and radiant

it dawned on me that it was something prudent.


Yonder could seen the horizon so red

as though, a blue blanket,on it, was spread.

Below, the water continued to flow so very gentle

as could be heard the minutest of the ripple.


Probably a lesson, to teach, was trying the sea

on how, one must, in life, ought to always be.

It was in my mind some sort of an experience

as continuously i was enjoying the essence.


As the finally set and came the night

about what all i thought, i felt to write.

All this i had managed to learn today

and so , in the form of verses, am out to say.

2 comments:

Amit Charles said...

Liked the imagery.


KUDOS!!!


Keep it rollin;)


ps: attn to details:D

Thoughts Synchronized said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!

Need a dictionary to know meaning of some words!