Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MY PALM..




Nowadays, whenever I look at my pale palm
I remember the time to clasp it, was someone’s norm.
Apart from seeing to give each other immense felicity
It was an assurance of being there till eternity.

Nowadays, whenever I look at my pale palm
comes to my mind, when not even once, I used It to harm.
It was always meant for, hopes and desires, to repose
apart from the bond that had brought us close.

Nowadays, whenever I look at my pale palm
It reminds me when there was no need for any alarm.
Thought we would be in each other’s thick and thin
and that forever, it would be our true love that would win.

Nowadays, whenever I look at my pale palm
It has been a long time since it has felt warm.
All that I can only do is to gaze at my fate line
and remorse why someone choose not to be mine.

No comments: