Monday, April 13, 2009

I WANT TO BE WITH YOU-An acrostic..


I n life, I’ve incurred a huge cost


W ithout you, I am good as lost

A nother like, I wont be able to find

N or will God remove you from my mind

T hings can’t get better if you are in my life



T urbulence in the mind has resulted in strife

O nly you can make me, a smile, to beam


B eloved of mine that you are, I’ll fulfill all your dream

E nsuring happiness for you will be my priority


W
isdom has dawned on me about your necessity

I ngrate like behaviour, you’ll never get to see

T hankful to you, forever, I’ll always bee

H umble request through this, I make



Y
our hand, till eternity I want to take

O nly with this hope, I retire to sleep

U nderstanding that soon I will cease to weep

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your acrostics are very clever and cute! congratulationss!!