Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THE LONE ME…

Dear all,

Another work inspired by this picture that can be found in Chandana’s- MYRIAD HUES album

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=17095562001035808440&pid=1223900587087&aid=1223677643$pid=1223900587087

Thanks once again Chandana for allowing me to get inspired!!


It may look I am with people whom I’ve known
but there isn’t any who can be called as my own.
As comes every morning and goes on the eventide
all that I can do is to, from one and all, stand aside.

People, as usual, in life, come and quickly go
though there would be some whom I would know.
Yet, they appear to’ve not even a bit of concern
as my companionship, they tend to spurn.

Sometimes I wish that It would just rain
so that would go away my enduring pain.
Iam all red due to, in my heart, a lot of scar
and so, this is what, as a relief, I look for.


All I hope is the arrival of a new dawn

so that in life, I can somehow move on.
Hopefully, people then can feel my presence
and stop deeming me as a nuisance.

No comments: