Friday, April 17, 2009

ARE YOU THERE, OH PROVIDENCE??


I sometimes wonder, are you really there, oh providence
as I cant be convinced, at times, about your existence
when you don’t seem to fulfill any of my desire or need
that too when I would have approached you with no greed.




I sometimes wonder, are you really there, oh providence
as you sit quite and alone, make me to endure turbulence.
Neither are you doing anything to provide me a new beginning
nor are you showing me a path to sight the silver lining.

I sometimes wonder, are you really there, oh providence
as sometimes I feel that you are just a nuisance.
The whole time, either you sit busy in some trance
or with angels and nymphs, you are busy in a dance.

I sometimes wonder, are you really there, oh providence
when, to me, I wonder, you’ll provide my life’s essence.
I worry that by then, I would’ve thread the path of destruction
as surely would have gone away, what I had as devotion.

No comments: