Thursday, April 16, 2009

EVERY WORD I WRITE….


Whenever I pick my pen and every word that I write
it makes me think of you though you aren’t in sight.
I still can’t understand, you, how I went onto loose
as for me, till eternity, you were to be my muse.




In someone else’s company and memories, you spend the night
and since I cant sleep, all I can do is to think of you as I write
remembering every moment that we shared of love and lust
unable to understand how you to decided to break my trust.

In life, is slowly going away all that I had as zest
as by myself, I am undergoing this bitter test.
As usual, to vent my woes, every word that I write
I just hope that you’ll come back to make life bright.

To God, if he is there, I can think to offer my thanks
if he decides to make you to give me second glance.
Will be proved that he takes decisions that are right
and then I’ll make you read every word that I used to write.

No comments: