Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HEAVENWARDS I LOOK UPTO….






From time immemorial, it is known that to lead life isn’t easy

and at times, the path we have to thread, tends to be hazy.

So, whenever I seem to have any sort of clue

It’s heavenwards, I think, its best to look upto.



Though wouldn’t have waited, either the time or tide

circumstances would’ve made things to get pushed aside.

How to carry on, when I seem to have any sort of clue

It’s heavenwards, I think, its best to look upto.



The tide brings a storm which would take time to clear

and one can, till then, to sit back and wonder in fear.

About when I’ll get to see the sun, when I’ve no clue

It’s heavenwards, I think, its best to look upto.



Time is sure to bring, in someway, a silver lining

which maybe a harbinger in life as a new beginning.

Yet when it’ll happen, when I don’t have any clue

It’s heavenwards, I think, its best to look upto.


No comments: