Saturday, April 4, 2009

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???



Loving you, I guess, I committed the worst sin
as I am unable to come out of the mess you put me in.
If one day, you, anywhere and somehow I get to see
I will ask, of all people, why you did this to me.

When I went upon giving love that was pure
to receive it, guess you weren’t itself sure.
Yet, when about certain things you were at sea
to spurn, of all people, why you did this to me.

Towards you, I showed you unflinching loyalty
and treated you each time with a lot of dignity.
If all this I did never gave you any sort of glee
to leave, of all people, why you did this to me.

Now, for me, life seems to have lost the entire thrill
and something’s to achieve, will remain uphill.
Without telling, even if you, to a new place, were to flee
after tracing, I’ll ask, of all people, why you did this to me.

No comments: