Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I FAIL…..



Each time, I decide that in your memories, I wont wail

but I cant help as every time I am bound to fail.

All that I hope is that you, to me, come back

so that you understand how much I lack.



I must admit that in one thing, I went on to fail

in understanding, without you, how life would entail.

All that I can do is to sit back and be my own

with people who act as if they are, to me, not known.



My soul has been charred and is as good as dead

and the mind still has so many things unsaid.

One thing I try hard to prevent and still I fail

as every day, to my coffin, is being hit, a nail.



In life, everything has come to a stand still

and has gone away, all the zest and thrill.

Since I haven’t been able to move on and sail

I cant still understand why each time, I fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Que bello!