Saturday, April 25, 2009

AND THERE WILL BE NONE…..


BACKGROUND: ……..Someone had said once to another….“u r n will be d last person whom i'll love on tis earth..if u move on,…..(will) never ever luv any1………”



The reality, over time, is best reflected here….




















Hope what I once said hope you haven’t gone to forget

which I said to you, even before, we met

that the moment you cease to shine in me, like the sun

from then on, in my life, there would be none.


Though we hadn’t come across each other face to face

I knew that you were someone with poise and grace.

Thought I that only from you I would get a lot of fun

and hence I knew that if you left me, there would be none.


In your lovely eyes, I saw to work towards a future

and your lips gave me the hope that we would be together.

I felt that I had, till eternity, your heart, I had won

and if you left me, from then, for me, there would be none.


Alas, one day, my true love, you thought to disapprove

and from my life, you felt it was best to move.

Since for me, from long, I had decided as the one

It became real that after you, for me, there would be none.

No comments: