Sunday, April 12, 2009

FATAL ATTRACTION :P –An acrostic


DISCLAIMER:This work is based on the picture that I’ve incorporated here. Hope doesn’t connote anything against the rules of writing an acrostic or morality!!

F emme fatale that she is, in her eyes, lies this gift


A lluring men, like me, she does, by being swift


T empting me, she is, and making me loose my mind


A nother like her, for the night, I won’t be able to find


Lust from her, is the key for me to get a feel of heaven


A ttraction laws, just seem to get broken


T ommorow’s that are forever, her sight, I can’t forget


T aste of her love, is now what I want to get


R are she is and continues to bewitch


A ll of hers, I want to savour, by a mere twitch


C ontrol, I can’t think to do, to my urge


T ender something ceases to be and out to bulge


I nvincible I seem to become and to face any turbulence


O h!! finally she seems to notice my presence


N eed for her has been there from an hour


:P is what all may say if this encounter turns out sour



4 comments:

Bharath said...

Hehe..Lovely!!

Specially that "trademark ending exclamation of yours"
":P"

hehe..
Nice and innovative..:)

anthonynorth said...

Nicely done. Enjoyed that.

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

This is indeed a fatal attraction .... if it's true, I know you handled it well. I enjoyed reading.

Maggie said...

Thanks for sharing your writing.