Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PAIN IS ADDICTIVE :) -an ACROSTIC




P
ossesing you, undergoing pain, I don’t mind

A nother like you, I know, I won’t be able to find


I n reality, there is no gain without pain

N ever do I want my efforts to go in vain


I n your love, I want to, forever bask


S oothing my pain, for you, mustn’t be a task


A sunder people around are doing to my heart


D eath only can think to do each of us apart


D ay and night, thinking of you I bleed


I nstead that increases, for me, your need

C upid, to bring us together, didn’t do a mistake


T ogether, still, a future, both of us, can make


I ncreasing every minute, without you, is the pain


V itriolic people maybe, and for me they are a bane


E ntire body and soul of mine, to you, I offer


:) is what I’ll have when we are finally together




3 comments:

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

Wonderful! Love is the most addictive, therefore it renders the most pain. You nailed it!

Bharath said...

lovely!..Its painful yet addictive..and thats the beauty and the beast within love

Susan at Stony River said...

Love is an addictive pain, isn't it--even when it's bringing us joy or horror. Your poem goes through all those emotions very well!