Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ALONE FROM THE CROWD



Dear all,

This work is inspired by another picture that can be found in Chandana’s- MYRIAD HUES album http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=17095562001035808440&pid=1232272531201&aid=1223677643$pid=1232305947087

Thanks Chandana for allowing me to get inspired!!





When I was out to limp, you didn’t offer me a crutch

and somehow on this tree, I managed to perch.

My company, you thought to forget and disown

even though you knew that for me, you were my own.



To none around, I can think to show my face

as I am clueless, how to endure this phase.

Every moment, only one thing, I am out to dread

If in life, I won’t be able to ever move ahead.



During the day, from one and all, I manage to hide

though wont bring any difference in the eventide.

Atleast, as the sun sets, and slowly comes the night

I can be sure that that I am nowhere in sight.


I hope that one day I can soar towards the sky

and by myself, be able to, once again, fly.

Since I know that you are there always in my mind

wherever, you are and may be, I’ll go onto find.



All that I hope is whenever, to you, I come near

the only thing I would, from you, is to hear

that once again, we can, in life, be together

and till eternity, nothing can take us away farther.




1 comment:

Bharath said...

loved the pic and the theme..!

And poem too!!