Sunday, April 26, 2009

WEEKENDS-THEN AND NOW…




INTRODUCTION:

People, its known, just look out for the weekend

so that, in different ways, they can plan to spend.

It maybe with, to them who is someone special

or with those, to their lives, who are truly vital.


But about my situation, I wonder what I can say

as for me, its appears just like any other weekday.

Sadly before, something’s I never went to realize

that my weekend dreams would never materialize



THEN:


Close to 8 months ago, I came back to a familiar place

as I wanted to be with someone who was a known face.

When I was far away, in my life, she became a necessity

and so, I didn’t want to miss out any sort of opportunity.


Though people I already knew much before

they hardly mattered at all to me, anymore.

Someone had promised moments that would be nice

and so, for her, anything I was willing to compromise.


Eagerly for the weekend to come, I would wait

and reach our rendezvous point without being late.

Since I looked at her much more than a girl friend

every minute I got, with her only, I wanted to spend.


At home, I remember what all I had to give as excuse

as from my life, her company, in any way, I didn’t want to loose.

Even if it meant that folks and family felt a lot of pain

I cared not as the girl’s love, till eternity, I wanted to gain.


NOW:

Being at home, is worse than undergoing treason

as to get out, somehow I don’t see at all a reason.

Besides the girl decided to move out from my life

by making me undergo a lot of ongoing strife.


At times, I have to literally beg some friend

so that some time, with me, they think to spend.

But all blokes, only one thing they go onto think

is that when you are in sorrow, its better to drink.


Ironically, amidst all these, exists the worst crime

when for you, family also doesn’t have the time.

It is better then to be to yourself and all alone

when you realize that you don’t have any of your own.


All these happenings makes me, the weekends to hate

and that too when I cant be, like before, someone’s date.

From Friday evening starts my worry and sorrow

about what to do till the end of day after tomorrow.



CONCLUSION:

About my weekend woes, I thought to tell

as offlate, its worse than enduring hell.

I know that its me who has to be repentant

for having been, on someone, so dependant.


Life, guess will never ever be the same

and I’ve to bow my head in shame.

All that I can do now is to sit back and sigh

and to myself, allow my heart to let a cry.



No comments: