Friday, May 29, 2009

MUSINGS DURING A POWERCUT..


Background:

This work was written during a powercut that I was made to “endure” from 8.00 AM till 7.00 PM :o..Since was at home, was made to face the brunt :(.Open to your reviews..:P














Had decided before itself the authorities of the KPTCL

by making it look, for citizens, as something really cruel

by ensuring that today, in some parts of Bangalore city

we would not have, even a little bit, of electricity.


In the morning, I was still immersed in my beauty sleep

and hearing the news, made me wake up with a leap.

I just didn’t have a clue as to what to do or say

as I knew that it would turn out to be a boring day.


So when happened inevitably the unavoidable power cut

I knew that it was going to be like a pain in the b**t.

Thought I how I would end up doing the whole day, time pass

by being at home without going to office or any tutorial class.


Somehow time, in its own way, come and move on

nothing could be done as before itself, they went to warn.

Atleast when came the evening, 7 PM, ended my grief

as the power got restored much to everyone’s relief.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT A HORRYFYING EXPEREINCE
!!!..

HAVE YOU WRITTEN KEEPING IN MIND P(R)ETTY??..AS SHE WOULD HAVE REALLY PSYCHED OUT AS YOU RIGHTLY SAID IN THE CHAT BOX...