Friday, May 15, 2009

IN THE QUEST OF FAME…


BACKGROUND…


HE :“Tell me darling, do you LOVE ME or your fans??


SHE: Well, for me it matters if my fans like me ....

nothing more….


HE: So does that mean, fame matters you more than LOVE??


SHE: Hmmmm…I need to think about it dude…Give me sometime and I’ll tell you…



(Next morning that too through a message..)



SHE: Leave me alone CP…n plz move over it....let me be free CP !! i ask you only that ..

and get yourself a life ...forget me!

(and after that ceased all communication)


A work written as a reflection of the happenings described above…





In the quest of eternal personal glory and fame

you choose that something’s don’t remain the same.

You didn’t want to see me in each of my struggle

though I tried hard to overcome every hurdle.


To leave me, you gave me an excuse that was lame

in the quest of eternal personal glory and fame.

Though to achieve success, for me, was a Herculean task

I was ready to do whatever you would go on to ask.



I would walk the extra mile to make you proud

so that, one day, we could stand out in the crowd.

In the quest of eternal personal glory and fame

you felt it was no good being associated with my name.



Now, on myself, I feel worse than an abject

since my true love, you went on to reject.

For you, to leave I’ve to take, the blame

in the quest of eternal personal glory and fame





No comments: