Saturday, May 9, 2009

WHY DID YOU REALLY KILL ME??? (Suggest a better title)



BACKGROUND:


Someone once had, rather nonchalantly, said….. “n who needs a poison to kill u ?? there r 100 other ways ..”.


Over time, the reality is described below..












Those days, whenever you said, me, you would kill

it amused me so much and gave me such a thrill.

I knew for sure that it wouldn’t happen any day

as from you, then, I was in a place really far away.



All my money, I would’ve bequeathed to you through a will

if was in your mind, an idea, to ever wanted to, me to, kill.

Yet for me, you were someone precious more than gold

as one day, to you, I wanted to tell you something untold.



Luckily for me, one day, you became a part of mine

and I thought that would be there forever, cloud nine.

Since in life, I was your JACK and saw you as my JILL

thought I, me, you would never ever think to kill.



Alas, this happiness was never meant to everlast

and now has remained, with me, memoirs of the past.

Now in reality, me you have gone on to literally kill

by walking away from my life saying we don’t fit the bill.





No comments: