Sunday, May 17, 2009

“I HAVE A PUDDLE….YOU, AN OCEAN….”

You had people, who represented an ocean

but one day, suddenly you got the apprehension

that when I was trying hard to cross an obstacle

you thought it was better to leave me in my puddle.


Though I tried hard to overcome every obstacle

a hand, you never lent for me to come out of the puddle.

Options you had that were several and many

in the form of people who represented your ocean.




In my life, your presence was really vital

as I tried hard to wade through my puddle.

Not even once, about me, you made a mention

so that I could be a part of your vast ocean.






Your life now, you’ve gone on to enliven

by being with people who represent your ocean.

For me, till eternity, it’ll remain as a riddle

as to how soon, I’ll come out of my puddle

No comments: