Saturday, May 2, 2009

WILL I EVER BE YOUR INSPIRATION???




























Of my works, now, then, forever you have been my muse
though I cant understand, how you, I went onto loose.
Yet one thing will remain eternally as my frustration
whether, of your work, will I ever be an inspiration??

Even now, of your presence in my life, I’ve the need
and through my works, I allow my heart to bleed.
Still whatever I do, I will never have the satisfaction
as I would want to know of your work, will I ever be an inspiration??

Though of someone else memories, you are bound in your mind
for me, you were and are unique, and one of a kind.
To drive away that person’s thoughts, I’ll try with all determination
or else, it will haunt me whether of your work, will I ever be an inspiration??

Though you claim that from my life, you have moved on
your thoughts keep coming to me, every night and dawn.
Before I die, I ask only thing, to give me some jubilation
that is, atleast then, of your work, will I ever be an inspiration??

No comments: