Friday, May 22, 2009

EVERY NIGHT….



Every night, I try hard to get my share of sleep

as I cant stop when my heart is out to weep.


Every night comes to me, your thought

and without you, in life, I am out to rot.


Every night, I think of what happened in the past

and wonder why we couldn’t, like others, everlast.





Every night I miss the love, from you, I used to get

and now without it, I feel worse than an abject.



Every night comes to my mind how we used to talk

and why, the aisle, we weren’t meant to walk.



Every night I wonder what you may be upto

and wonder as to why I have no longer any clue.



Every night I pray that my mind gets some peace

so that for a few hours, I can sleep at ease.



Every night, I wish that it, wouldn’t have to end

as the next day, without you,I wouldn’t know how to spend.


No comments: