Sunday, May 10, 2009

I MISS YOU ********



Forced to conceal the name of the gal whom I miss, though she doesn’t ever care a damn about me thanks to others in her life :(





I n your memories, offlate, I sit and drink



M emories we shared, about them, I think



I nseperable we were, at one time, you know



S weetheart for me, forever, is only you



S omethings of the past, lets bury



Y ours I want to be, before I feel sorry



O nly to you, I can tell, how much I need



U, me and us, together, life still we can lead





* ure love that I got from you, I cant forget



* adiant, through you, in my life, I want to get



* ttractive to the eyes you are, surely a bliss



* alkative nature of yours, I still miss



* ntellectual like you, I want to become




* eauty with brains you are, a true gem




* umorous nature of mine, I tend to lack



* miable that you are, please take me back



No comments: