Friday, May 8, 2009

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME???


Thought you that I, your life, could no longer enliven

and as though, from my end, it would never happen.

Hence you decided that, from me, you move on

and find someone else to show you a new dawn.



From you, there was not a single thing that I hid

about the good and bad, I told you, what all I did.

In certain ways, I wanted to undergo a change

so that, with you, one day, vows I could exchange.


At times, I know, unintentionally I unleashed my fury

and after that each time, I used to express my sorry.

Whenever that happened, it was only because of strife

and to pacify me then, I wanted you to be in my life.



Though I went on to offer on you that was unconditional

my dealings made me think that I was someone trivial.

But for me, your presence was always going to be vital

and hence I looked forward to pass each and every hurdle.


Yet, you had options that were, in number, so many

besides bounded by people of varied company

that you decided to leave me high and dry

and for which all I can do is to fret and sigh.


Since I had promised you, I’ll never find another

I am forced to worry about what will bring the future.

The days and nights are cruel and wont allow me to sleep

and leaves me every minute to myself and make me to weep.

No comments: