Saturday, May 9, 2009

COCKROACHES :P – An acrostic



C reepy they look to the eye


O bnoxious and make us to sigh


C ivilization start, they’ve been there


K ill them, we must, our health, to take care


R edemption, no idea, from them how to get


O nly way is to, about them, for a while, forget


A h!! just now I saw a dozen


C atching them, I see no fun


H ope some more, I won’t get to see


E eeks is what I say, before I flee


S currying they are and out of sight


:P is what, made me, this write



2 comments:

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

Bard this is a scary little fellow, and you captured the prompt well ... nasty little demons!

I have missed you over at AO, and glad you found something to inspire you to come back .. I have gotten use to your signature last line ...

Nave said...

:) Nice.