Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tadaptha Ashiq (Suggest a better title…)



Another Hinglish poem ;)..Suggest a better title though the current one was suggested by Nivedita :D



Oh darling, what happened to all your vaada

that you will be mine, har pal aur sada.

For me, you were like the sun and raat ki chanda

and now without you, I’ve become like an andha.


Enduring life has become worse than a sazaa

and has gone away all that was there as mazaa.

I still think of you all night and hare ek din

as I cant lead life, for sure, tere bin.


For me, you were precious than any hira aur sona

and from my life, you at any cost, I don’t want to khona.

I want you to be there in my every mortal jeevan

and for now, I want to be, one day your dulhan.


Since our relation is like a barso purana

I want to lead life with you, oh my hasina.

Come back to me, without much ado, oh jaanam

as even for a moment, I don’t want bin tere sanam.

No comments: