Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE FIRST CALL…





A year ago, I knew not what was in store

as one evening, I was feeling so very bore

that to “someone” I make a STD call

knowing that, in popularity, she stood tall.


Though in the background, there was some noise

there was magic in every bit of her sweet voice.

By the minute, my heart went on to take a leap

and the call, I just did not want to keep.


Days went by and talking to her became an addiction

and as passed the weeks, it was sure had passed infatuation.

By then CUPID had made a decision from above

that he gift, to each other, a lot of mutual love.


As went on,by the day, all types of conversation

all she wanted, from me, was a justification

that why not, I, to a familiar place, relocate

so that nothing could make us o get separate.


Realizing that, for me, her presence was vital

it was better, I felt, that I become again a local

so that we could plan to lead life till eternity

and ensure to give each other a lot of felicity.


Continued for some months, meets and talk

knowing that one day, the aisle we would walk.

But fate made all this look like just a trailer

by making it look that there wouldn’t be a future.


From long, she hasn’t gone to pick any of my call

and I remorse, with her, why, love, I went to fall.

Every moment makes life look its going to bleak

as even now, her presence, I eagerly seek.



No comments: