Thursday, August 14, 2008

YOUR LOVE HAS LEFT ME IN A DAZE….



I always thought that love, for me,wasn’t meant to happen
as for some reason, my life was never to get enliven(ed).
So till now, my life, I had left it to laze
and now your love has left me in a daze.



It has been like an unexpected surprise
that I could get someone truly wonderful and nice.
Everyone, I bet would sit and be really amaze(d)
but for me, your love has left me in a daze.







Both of us know that our feelings are genuine
and want our lives to be forever sanguine.
Whatever comes our way, we can bravely think to face
but for now, your love has left me in a daze.


About us, let people sit back and wonder
and may even try to our relation to asunder.
Though we may have to endure many a maze
it’ll be possible as your love has left me in a daze.

No comments: