Monday, August 11, 2008

@ SEARCHING FOR A FACE


This is loosely inspired by SEARCHING FOR A FACE that I came across on http://www.manycoloredrainbow.blogspot.com..

It looks like, here, am left all alone
as I cant see anyone whom I call my own.
Fate seems to have brought me to such a place
that I have to search hard for a familiar face.

Iam feeing left out and extremely low
as none care to say even a hi,hello.
Hostility seems to be there in the air
as towards me, no one seems to care.

Oh God, why did you have to bring me here
wherein I leave with worry and fear.
When will I get, a familiar face, to see
so that I can get some sort of glee.

Survival here, I know, will be one task
and courage is what,God, from you I ask.
I can only think that this strife
I must endure as a part of life.

Hope, in the near future, comes a day
someone I know, comes this way.
That day, I’ll understand the value of people
whom, till now, I thought were trivial.

No comments: