Saturday, August 9, 2008

DON’T YOU WISH…SO THAT…


Don’t you wish that we could stay somewhere close
so that we could anything even if people were to poke their nose?


Don’t you wish that I stay back in a familiar city
so that whenever we wished, we could have felicity?

Don’t you wish to take you around, I had a bike
so that if you wanted, somewhere, I could hitchhike?


Don’t you wish that like your favourite star, I shine
so that I could be assured that you’ll always be mine?


Don’t you wish, of mine, I had a little more money
so that I could your wishes, I could fulfill, little or many?


Don’t you wish that somehow I could make you proud
so that along with you, I could move around in the crowd?

Don’t you wish that when we are together, day mustn’t end
so that for some more time, we could still think to spend?


Don’t you wish that we could be together in life
so that could go away, what all we have as strife?

No comments: