Monday, August 4, 2008

WHENEVER IAM IN YOUR ARM(S)


Inspired by Prat's work:
http://www.orkut.co.in/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1538&tid=5216351043604501105&na=1&nst=1


It is hard to believe that has gone away the night
and even though you are nowhere to be in sight
I still feel around me a sense of warm
just like whenever iam in your arm(s).

You make love to me with so much passion
that any time,to you, i'll make my submission .
I know that you know how to control the storm
that too whenever iam in your arm(s).

My mood is always, for you, upbeat
especially the way, me, you treat.
My fury seems to become so very calm
especially whenever iam in your arm(s).

Since you are someone powerful, yet tender
your absence makes my heart grow fonder.
I know that for sure that there is no harm
the minute whenever iam in your arm(s).

No comments: