Wednesday, August 6, 2008

YOU HAVE TAKEN MY BREATHE AWAY..


You may not want, at all, to react
even knowing that it is the fact
that I want to frankly admit it today
that its you who has taken my breathe away.

I promise never will I look at any other girl
as like you, she wont be able to make me whirl.
I know that I will never go the wrong way
as its you who has taken my breathe away.

People may try their ways to do their destruction
and may term our feelings as mere infatuation.
But I will proudly step aside and continue to say “AYE”
to vouch for that its you who has taken my breathe away.

I want to be there as your only and eternal dear
wth whom I can see my days turn to many a year
so that I can always admit every night and day
that its you who has taken my breathe away.

No comments: