Monday, August 18, 2008

POSERS and a FEW ANSWERS:












POSER to Shreya:

It may appear really very strange.

that though we write of different range

online friends, through our poems, we cant be

and in each other friends list, cant we see.


Hope you don’t get at all offend

by the friend request am out to send.

By this, poems let us collaborate and write

though we may not be in each others sight!!


ANSWER by: Shreya

The poem was a real wonder
it gave me hues of thunder.

Though would love to be on your list
but sorry, i don't add strangers to it.

I know, everyone is stranger in beginning
but i like the way things are already happening.

No more I want to trust anyone, anyhow,
I'll be happy with what i have, I have taken a vow

POSER TO CHANDANA:

A question's answer, at night, I sat to ponder
and hence I thought, I must send you this poser.
Once, to Bangalore, am back
what, to write new poems, time i lack??

So, since I whacked my brain and didn’t get a single clue
of what and how if themes, to come, weren’t to continue
as we, in our poems, we regularly exchange
whatever it maybe of different style and range.

Another thing was how you would be able to react
if for some reason, we aren’t able to keep in contact.
Coz, maybe I won’t get that amount of time
to be online or sit to write a single rhyme.

So, my dear poetess, these are the questions I ask
as to you, in a poetic manner, I ask you about this task.

If you call yourself unique and prudent

lets see in what way your answer will be different.

ANSWER by: Chandana

How do I tell you, my dearest dear friend.
Just one of, this is, life's twists and bends.
If for a while, lines, you don't comprehend.
Better works, later we'd get, from you, I can portend.

Your rhyme got my face, a mile's smile, I swear.
Felt so nice to know, of all this, how much you care.
Everything seemed, so well, from the bottom of the heart.
Do i have to name this, a skill? Or an art??.


You just called me, prudent and unique.
Forgetting that, as a poet, I've grown, with your critique.
I pen this verse today, with loads of love and affection.
Have a nice holiday dear, while we await, the poet's resurrection.


POSER to Anu:

You have been like a long lost friend
friendship has grown through the scraps we send.
Your poems and communities have been a pleasure to go through
for sharing it with me, thanks is what i can think to tell you.

But since you are someone far and not in sight
something was in my mind which i thought to write
as after spending two years here with some satisfaction
it may be that very soon that I go in another direction.

Wherever I’ve been, different people, life is out to show
and some of then, as good friends, them I’ve got to know.
Hence, I feel that it would be, for me, some sort of a treat
if one day, before I go, I get to see you as well as meet.

This is what, through this work, I wish to convey
and hope i get to hear about this you've to say.
So I await to see what is going to be your answer
to this, of mine, that I call as an unique poser!!


No comments: