Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I WISH THE DAY DID NOT HAVE TO END..


I wouldn’t mind coming from many a mile
as on your face, I always want to see a smile.
Even if the entire time,with you, I got to spend
I would still wish the day didn’t have to end.

We may just sit and between us, talk
and plans of what to do, we may not chalk.
Still I wish that somehow it could extend
as I would wish that the day didn’t have to end.

People may think that we are really STUPID
and what he has in the mind, for us, cupid.
But still I feel for some reason, to me, he has send
which I could tell if the day didn’t have to end.

Even if you were to feel, at any time, weary
I would make sure that you, somehow I’ll carry.
My shoulders, for you, I wouldn’t mind to lend
and always wish the day didn’t have to end.

No comments: