Friday, August 8, 2008

ODE TO UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...




They say that when one takes an effort that is hard
surely will be sweet that one gets as the reward.
But one may never get to sit back and reflect
on what is one, in life, is destined to get.

Even if anyone said it was a risk that I took
of falling for you, even without giving a look
I know that I will never regret it for sure
as else I wouldn’t have got someone so pure.

Though we have known each other for a while
it is known that if we have to go the extra mile
must be endured what all one faces as a tribulation
as in each other, we have many a limitation.

I have told you that a person without any glam
which may make you to accept me as I am.
But in all ways, I can assure you to be honest
so that you realize that I can be someone earnest.

Never I wanted you to have the look of a beauty queen
as the talents that you have, give you an unique sheen.
In your face, I see my whole life and the entire universe
that how much ever I say or write, it’ll still remain terse.

I hope I can see the night turn into day by your side
and in each other’s heart, we can always reside.
Our love for each other, may it always be true
so that we can bravely endure any cry or hue.

No comments: