Friday, August 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS


Has arrived that time of the year wherein one doesn’t need a reason
to enjoy oneself, with family and friends, to the hilt in the season.
It is widely known universally that this festival
has its own importance and cant be called trivial.

To all those people who call them as a CHRISTIAN
I thought I must greet in a way I would to my brethren.
So a small verse, I thought I will ink to say
my wishes for the season as it makes its way.

All around the world they would be so much festivity
that off happiness and brotherhood, there wouldn’t be scarcity.
Amidst all this which makes it appear so very joyous
its time for all turn a little extra pious.

As the New Year slowly by itself its out to usher
one must bear a thought that for this, Jesus Christ had to suffer.
So all you keep this in your mind for at least a little while
by which all of us today can happily let out a smile.

I pray that everyone’s dreams and wishes comes true
and go away, from their lives, all the cry and hue.
Towards the end, let the festival show
to one and all, a happiness rainbow

No comments: