Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I WANT TO SEE THE LOVE IN YOUR EYES..


It looks like that we knew each other from the past
that in this life, we thought, that happiness must everlast.
The reason, what it maybe, I don’t want to know why
as I want to see the love in your eye(s).



You came to my life when I had hit the low
and none was aware what life was out to show.
The moment, I am sure that when I hit the high
I want to see the love in your eye(s).

Though in each other’s life, we had this distance
to lead life and to look for, you gave me the essence.
I wish I could gather, for you, all the stars in the sky
as I want to see the love in your eye(s).

Surrounding me now maybe a dark cloud
but very soon, I’ll surely make you proud.
Never will I give you a moment to sigh
eternally as I want to see the love in your eye(s).

No comments: